PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady is not playing like a top QB anymore, some bad misses as of late.

At this point I honestly wouldn’t be against Stidham getting some reps.
Brady has been part of this team for a long time and many of our success, but when your play is negatively affecting our team then I think it’s time to change.

Up 3 at the half against a team that is INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO LOSE GAMES!!!

Franchise Folk! :D

You know what. At some point you've got to see what Stidham can do. I think it's something worth considering. Missing open receivers. Taking just a god awful sack. Get rid of the ball.

Naturally, you do it when you're fighting for playoff seeding. LMAO

Possibly losing Thuney this offseason won’t help...
I'd bounce with this OL in front of me too. Too old to be taking this many hits every single week

I will gladly die on the hill of "Our offensive line and lack of weapons is the problem, not Tom Brady."

He missed four first downs that half. Why can't it be both?

Oh, that -4 yard pass to Jules was awful too. There’s no way Brady didn’t see the DB closing on the route.

So whose getting destroyed on the line? Cannon? Wynn?

Dude...you had one job there for Folk's sake

Everyone is underestimating how this garbage line can affect a QB. Nearly every time he goes back to pass, he gets cracked. So he missed one throw to Sanu? Okay. The ONE time he had more than 2 seconds throw, he missed it. Okay. Sanu also dropped one, Edelman dropped one.

The line is the ****ing problem.

It ain't just the line. He's missing open receivers. He's taking unnecessary sacks. The line is the biggest problem. But Brady is a problem too.

************ wtf is wrong with these delusional Brady ****suckers. Hes been absolute cheeks so far. How can anyone blame thag on Sanu? Gtfo!

You know what. At some point you've got to see what Stidham can do. I think it's something worth considering. Missing open receivers. Taking just a god awful sack. Get rid of the ball.
I’m not against it!! But I don’t think he would do anything either because there is just no time with this sh!tbag OL!!!

Pretty much. Gonna take alot of luck to win a SB this year. Alot more than usual.

We’re going to need several teams planes to crash to have a chance

C'mon TB hit Sanu for easy TD! No Excuse There!

Good FG, Good Sign for Folk in Kicking Game.

This is the type of game that if you get up a couple of possessions, you run away with the game.

Bengals run the ball well and are poor at defending the run. You need to play from ahead, force them to defend the run and pass the ball.

10-21-95 yards for Brady...he HAS to be better. Sure he's had some drops, but Brady has had several awful throws...missing Sanu in EZ chief among them

Remember when it was fun watching Brady play?

Brady is not playing like a top QB anymore, some bad misses as of late.

At this point I honestly wouldn’t be against Stidham getting some reps.
Brady has been part of this team for a long time and many of our success, but when your play is negatively affecting our team then I think it’s time to change.
He looked just fine when the OL didn't get beat once every two plays at the beginning of the season

Oh he def can
Throwing picks AND throwing it in the dirt? At least Brady isn’t turning it over. He doesn’t look like the guy who threw for 500 yards against philly in the super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case