PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excruciating to watch :(

Sanu's missed a lot of beautiful Tom Brady passes this game because he's not 8 feet tall

That td one was too high but brady obviously was trying to avoid the int, still he didnt place it correctly

However he did place multiple balls into his palms that sanu dropped.

If brady is half as tired of working with these wideouts as I am watching it then its understandable why we've reached this breaking point.

Arizona Hotshots legend Nick Folk

This team is a dead man walking.

The Bills game next week is a coin toss.

Brady is awful - sorry

This entire offense needs to be rebuilt.

That is all on Brady. I am always on Brady's side but the eyes don't lie. He is stinking up the joint right now. He is AWFUL.
Its not all on brady the o-line stinks, hes been under pressure all season long.

What is up with this theory that you need some kind of deep psychic connection with someone to hit a wide open receiver? I blamed Sanu when he dropped it, but that was clearly just a miss by Brady.

Brady is playing horribly.
Cannon looks like crap.
D slept thru the fist quarter.

Frustrating AF.

Wow this O is nauseating to watch ....may not be even able to get it going against worst team in league....Brady has no time and receivers can’t get open ...what a nightmare!!!
Possibly losing Thuney this offseason won’t help...

That wasn’t on Sanu

Agree, and on the replay I'm not sure if it's anyone's fault. Williams for the Bengals was standing right there in the seam and Brady had to throw it higher to get it over him.

Sad seeing Brady like this, but seriously, Sanu is WIDE OPEN and he makes a terrible throw

Nick GOAT with another brilliant kick. The guy deserves the SB ring he'll be getting in a Patriots uniform this season.

How old is Folk? Looks like Bill Belichick in full pads.

As much it pains me to say it, I believe that from next season we should have other starting QB. Brady is missing wide open recievers. And he misses them by a big margin.

Mcdouche is horrible

But yet again McD, not a single run on that drive. He's at the top of the list with the OL in terms of individuals failing tremendously at doing their job.

Brady missed Sanu, but he had to throw high or that would've been picked.

So frustrating and disappointing. This team just isn't very good, and the failure to capitalize on that turnover is a microcosm of the season.

Everyone is underestimating how this garbage line can affect a QB. Nearly every time he goes back to pass, he gets cracked. So he missed one throw to Sanu? Okay. The ONE time he had more than 2 seconds throw, he missed it. Okay. Sanu also dropped one, Edelman dropped one.

The line is the ****ing problem.
Seeing ghosts?

Everyone is underestimating how this garbage line can affect a QB. Nearly every time he goes back to pass, he gets cracked. So he missed one throw to Sanu? Okay. The ONE time he had more than 2 seconds throw, he missed it. Okay. Sanu also dropped one, Edelman dropped one.

The line is the ****ing problem.

no run game. Inconsistent pass game for a lot of reasons. No bueno

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back