PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pats @ Bengals

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how often NFL receivers drop passes. These are the top 0.0001% or whatever football players in America, and they drop balls right in their hands constantly. I've played flag football with guys that I've never seen drop a pass.

For the posters who keep asking if that one was Brady or the receivers, that one was Brady

I'm sorry? The Sanu drop is on Brady? o_O

What happened to this team? Bengals should be a cakewalk

Pats receivers have the most drops of any team this year with 22 (23 all of last year). That says a lot.

Sanu is Chris Hogan, good 3rd WR option when he is not the main target of DB's

If you take the name Patriots off the jersey and just watch them play this team is just not very good and has been getting worse by the week.

That's a Gimme, have to catch that Sanu. Turn Over Time!

I still don’t understand the logic of cutting Gordon and trading a 2nd for Sanu.

The obvious move was trade for Sanders and keep Gordon, but Bill tried to get cute...

You have Sanu...and then this..

If we.were going for.it on 4th down, why not run on 3rd?

If the bengals go up 17-7.....turn out the lights.

Sanu is Chris Hogan, good 3rd WR option when he is not the main target of DB's
based on everything ive seen so far, give me hogan

intentional grounding

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back