PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pat @ Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen enough. This team better hope Oakland loses today..
I agree. This is a loss if they don't make adjustments, and quick!

Not a good day for Logan Ryan so far. He's taken really bad angles and whiffed badly twice now, gave them some critical extra yards.

Poor play on both side of the ball so far. What's most surprising is the play calling at the start of the game, especially after the turnover.

siemian all day to find guys.
That is one of the things I won't miss when BB retires....the LACK of pass rush is a Belichick trademark....but somehow the offense scores more points and the D holds on

Don't worry guys. Simeon sucks so he'll make mistakes like all the other scrub QB's do against NE.

it's still early, but our O needs to get their **** together soon

Man our defense sucks. If Brady could play all his games against the Pats defense he would be unstoppable.

They only way they could suck worse is if teams scored on them.

Wow. Bill and Tom are easily goats in my eyes. One thing that bothers me is that give the opponent "too much" respect at times.

Too me this is coaching, sidelines stuff. Urgency just isn't there on offense and defense. Someone needs to make a play and fire the guys up.

Bennett and Mitchell needs targets in this offense.

Broncos -130
Patriots - 0

This must be the actual score off of these panic, let's cut James White posts. We apparently need to blow everyone out and Brady must complete 90% of his passes for you all to be pleased.

Defense sucks. Gave up 3 points this quarter. Thats like 12 a game. Offense shows its true colors, ignore all the games this season, these 15 minutes were what they really were ;)

Lmao only our D can make Simian look like Montana.

You don't watch much football huh? Or how about paying attention to stats the TV folks hand feed you. Simien has thrown for over 300 yards his last two games. Some of you are unreal. And the Donks will kick another FG and in the first 16-17 minutes of the game where Brady hasn't completed a pass on the road against a team playing for their playoff lives, they are down 6-3.

Some of you folks should switch to Tennis or bad mitten or something cause football is not a sport you understand.

Honestly embarrassed some of you root for the same team that I do. What a bunch of pathetic children

Not a good day for Logan Ryan so far. He's taken really bad angles and whiffed badly twice now, gave them some critical extra yards.
So unlike him.

bla bla bla you're all chicken littles bla bla bla this team will own Denver bla bla bla. I hear this garbage every year

Not a whole lot of hunger being displayed thus far on either side of the ball for the Pats. Brady looks like he'd rather be anywhere them Denver right now. He had to wake up

Game Day Thread posters be like "I've seen enough, Pats are toast!"

... at 1:15 mark in 1st Quarter when Pats are tied 3-3.

It's a 60 minute game folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand