PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 15 Pat @ Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady was locked in entire time on Lewis and then essentially decided to throw it away.. that was not a bad throw but an intentional overthrow..
Because he was the first read and he was open. That's how it works and no he didn't intentionally overthrow.

I ****ing love it. Great job by the defense all the way to the end. No garbage points for those SOB's.

So the D is now the stingiest in the NFL, correct? With Minnesota getting obliterated today. What a performance.

We lead the league in points allowed, but still will hear about how D is too "pliable".

Any chance we can keep that thread alive until after the Chargers game is over ?

@FCB02062 you've been awfully quiet ever since the Pats got in complete control of the game. I figured you might have been waiting for the first time they gave up a first down in over 2 quarters but no luck. Then I was hoping for some comments once they started playing 20 yards back to eat up clock and I wasn't disappointed!

Thank you for being the beacon of logic, loyalty and insight.

- Sincerely, Everybody

:p

After the first quarter the Pats just completely outmuscled them. This team is tough and the D seems to have managed the turnaround.

Great Win.

Walt Anderson and his crew need to be tossed.. They let the Broncos get away with way too much. Horse Collar to bring down Bennett.. Very next play, Mitchell get's facemasked. Bronocs D-linemen were shoving after the play all game long..

on a deep route, that's your last progression, not your first, something messed up
Not true at all. Plays have progression in their design it's not low to high every pkay that would be idiotic

@FCB02062 you've been awfully quiet ever since the Pats got in complete control of the game. I figured you might have been waiting for the first time they gave up a first down in over 2 quarters but no luck. Then I was hoping for some comments once they started playing 20 yards back to eat up clock and I wasn't disappointed!

Thank you for being the beacon of logic, loyalty and insight.

- Sincerely, Everybody

:p
you will hear "offense" did nothing stuff anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey