PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Ravens @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see that Slater is back. Not surprised to see Whalen inactive.. Hasn't been here long enough. Also not surprised to see Cyrus active over Foster, though what does that say about Jonathan Jones, other than he might not match up well against the Ravens receivers.

It is also a surprise bringing Foster back to 53 and then not even activate him in a game without PR and #4 WR. The must really like his future potential but it sucks they don't even trust him in such situation. He made a couple of great inside runs @CLE (Brady missed to se him though).

Thought they'd have Whalen on to be backup returner... with Foster out (talk of him lining up as WR in an emergency) what is the WR depth ?

Ravens inactives at Patriots: CB Chris Lewis-Harris RB Lorenzo Taliaferro RB Javorius Allen G Ryan Jensen G Alex Lewis TE Crockett Gillmore OLB Za'Darius Smith
vflkD7vx8UoUM.gif

Thanks!:D

Thought they'd have Whalen on to be backup returner... with Foster out (talk of him lining up as WR in an emergency) what is the WR depth ?

Our wide receiver depth seems to be Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell and Matthew Slater.

Really hoping for no injuries at that position tonight

Our wide receiver depth seems to be Edelman, Hogan, Mitchell and Matthew Slater.

I mean, reread... that is not comforting. Again : sure hope the RBs came to play & perform.

Lewis/White are primarily receivers esp white.

It is also a surprise bringing Foster back to 53 and then not even activate him in a game without PR and #4 WR. The must really like his future potential but it sucks they don't even trust him in such situation. He made a couple of great inside runs @CLE (Brady missed to se him though).

I don't believe it's a matter of trust, but a matter of numbers. IF they had dressed Foster, that would have been 5 RBs dressed. You have Blount, White, Lewis as your primary 3 and then Bolden on STs.

IMHO, it came down to them needing the spot for a CB, so they went with C.Jones.

I really hope Cyrus Jones is returning punts. I also hope he fumbles to give everyone a heart attack, especially the chicken littles, before he picks it up and returns it for a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST