PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Brady go to the Chargers and lead them to a ring. You don’t deserve this ****

D's going to get Gassed.

Safe to say it’s over

I don’t like football anymore

What is surprising to me is that it appears that Brady is failing to lead. He has always been the leader, making chicken salad out of chicken sh##. He seems to be throwing his hands up and saying, no more. He should have been working with the new receivers and coaches to find their strengths and exploit them. Sure, he can be upset with the personnel decision, but he can only play with the players he's got - whether it's due to personnel decisions or injuries.

And the ass kissing of McDaniel needs to end - he has flashes, but is not constantly good at game planning. Have not been impressed by the coaching this year either.

Who the **** is he gonna lead? One banged up Edelman and a bunch of receivers who can't get separation or even run routes properly.

What is surprising to me is that it appears that Brady is failing to lead. He has always been the leader, making chicken salad out of chicken sh##. He seems to be throwing his hands up and saying, no more. He should have been working with the new receivers and coaches to find their strengths and exploit them. Sure, he can be upset with the personnel decision, but he can only play with the players he's got - whether it's due to personnel decisions or injuries.

And the ass kissing of McDaniel needs to end - he has flashes, but is not constantly good at game planning. Have not been impressed by the coaching this year either.

What if these receivers Or TEs don’t have any strengths.

I said he was an essential part of the title not the main reason. But I guess you have issues comprehending full words in the English language.
No I understand it quite well.

You said we're not in the SB w/out Sony.

RB's are a variable you can easily replace. Its the easiest position that transitions to the league.

We could have replaced Sony w a ton of other players & got the same results. We were successful & won bc of the OL. Not the RB.

Again we're not running 20 different types of run plays w/out a dominate OL.

Ravens and Chiefs just way too good this year.
At this rate, if we even make it that far, we would play Baltimore at home.
Please.
Hate to say it but I can't see it this year. Just can't. Sucks. Feel so bad for Brady man.

cheifs aren’t doing anything impressive

If you substituted 20 other offenses into this game right now it’d be competitive

Not having a good season, I'd be the first to admit that, but when Newhouse/Ferentz are our top backups, you can't think of taking Mason out

Mason is beyond terrible.

Not kidding in the slightest when I say it’s time to bench him.

Everyone knows its Bill's fault.

But also 6 superbowls.

Gonna have to get 4 or 5 years of this kind of offense to get anyone to bat an eye.

Can we hold on to the Second Seed??

Kinda wish we kept Hollister and got Sanders instead of Sanu. That drop was terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST