PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a huge comeback occurs : great. But I’d have to think BB and the coaches are going to be asking hard questions in the next few days/weeks.
To who? Themselves? BB made dozens of weird decisions regarding this offense.

It's funny to me how easy it is for everyone to turn on Brady and say nothing about Bill. It's officially time to criticize Belichick, the GM.

Let's recap, shall we?
  • Gronk retires in the offseason, we draft no tight end.
  • Trent Brown signs with the Raiders.
  • Cut Antonio Brown, received nothing.
  • Cut Josh Gordon, received nothing.
  • Traded Demaryius Thomas for a 6th round pick.
How do we adjust?
  • Early injuries to the offensive line, we do nothing at the trade deadline to help.
  • Realize our receivers suck, we trade for the #3 WR for the Falcons (who were 1-6 with him).

Just stop. Everyone. Brady isn't the best QB in the league today, but he is NOT in a gigantic decline. HE. HAS. NO. HELP. The guy did not forget how to play football, the people around him simply can't play.

I'm gonna be crushing these 3 games to glory DVDs this offseason

KC took half the qtr. defense is done waay gassed

we never get good kick off returns anymore

Offence has shown nothing to aspire confidence or hope that they can turn things around. Same old mistakes every week, which is very much unlike a BB coached team

Pats O is easy to defend. Blitz Brady, double Edelman.

At this point they have t shown they can beat Houston KC or the Ravens. Which more then likely the The pats have to face 2 of those teams to get to the SB. Who cares what seed they are at this point when it will be one and done
The issue isn't with Houston, KC, or the Ravens as individual opponents. None of those three are our kryptonite. We're just a very average football team right now.

If we put something together on offense and give our defense more rest, none of those teams are unstoppable. I'm just not sure with all the mopey behavior and entitled attitude from some players that we'll be able to turn things around this year.

Last edited:
White you need to hold on to that

I think the issue is that this doesn't feel like a 'one bad game' deal. It feels like a sustained fracturing of Brady's relationship with the rest of the team. It's been a month of angry Brady and awful offense. I get the strong sense that we're building towards an ugly blow-up.

What is surprising to me is that it appears that Brady is failing to lead. He has always been the leader, making chicken salad out of chicken sh##. He seems to be throwing his hands up and saying, no more. He should have been working with the new receivers and coaches to find their strengths and exploit them. Sure, he can be upset with the personnel decision, but he can only play with the players he's got - whether it's due to personnel decisions or injuries.

And the ass kissing of McDaniel needs to end - he has flashes, but is not constantly good at game planning. Have not been impressed by the coaching this year either.

Now we’ve got James white dropping balls

inspiring stuff

lol... when even White drops a pass. Really can't blame Brady for this atrocious offense.

EVERYONE IS SUCKING, BRADY INCLUDED

next topic?
He is sucking because he only has two receivers worth a piss hole in the snow

Seeing those Pats drive stats is depressing.

Someone has clearly attached a bunch of naked Matt Patricia pics to the football

Ugh this Offense sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back