PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep FCB is a ****ing clown. Dude thinks he’s big in his profile pic LMAO. Absolute clown

Biggest joke on this forum. Yet he keeps coming back. Why? I have no idea.

Ugh why can't they miss one FG........

Please draft Tua if he is available

EVERYONE IS SUCKING, BRADY INCLUDED

next topic?

I'm hoping we can rebound like we did last year. All the media will be saying we're done, just like they did last year when we won it all.

No I see 12-4 or 13-3. But the attitude of the team is like 2009

Funny how Brady looked like the MVP in the games with Edelman, Gordon, and Brown. It’s the garbage around him, it’s not him
Yes and no. Brady has had his fair share of missed opportunities.

Yeah it’s the fact that every week lately has kind of felt like this but a little worse each time. Even the Eagles win felt this way. I’ll always back the team, but I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a little tired of feeling this way, whatever “this” is exactly.

I think Gronk's bit about not missing an angry, post-win Brady were telling.

I guess it'd be easier to feel better about where this was heading if we had better play on the OL. If we can't win at the fundamental point of attack how do we get this offense on the right track?

Honestly something seems off.

I mean it's not just Brady. The run game isn't working either. I haven't seen the team look defeated at HT but not taking a TO at the last series (2nd down where Brady got sacked) just shows and utter lack of faith in this offense. The defense is really good but the the last weeks have shown they are not historically good like many of us thought.
In the past BB has talked about finding out what kind of team he has. Not taking the TO says he knows, and it’s the kind that best choice is to get them off the field as quickly as possible.

So Harry has one snap which means he's clueless to the Brady Offense.

Anyone surprised that losing O’Shea really hurt the offense?

Red zone and WRs have been atrocious.

I’ve never been particularly impressed by Judge, the new WRs coach.
Losing OShea is last on the list

Benching Brady? ************ guys. Might as well just tell him to **** off next year.

There is still one month until the play offs. But it's really ugly right now.
TB is gone next year I believe

At the very least they have to try something different...Brady dropping back and throwing it to the ground is making me sad.

Anyone surprised that losing O’Shea really hurt the offense?

Red zone and WRs have been atrocious.

I’ve never been particularly impressed by Judge, the new WRs coach.

Probably wouldn’t even bring up judge if we had better WRs.

Spags really piling it on with the blitzes.. doesn't matter if they're successful as long as Brady is feeling pressure. He already doesn't have faith in his receivers so it doesn't take much for things to break down.

I'm hoping we can rebound like we did last year. All the media will be saying we're done, just like they did last year when we won it all.

I feel like Brady had a fire in him last year that I don't see this year...I've never seen him like this before

We miss Patterson too. Badly

On the plus side if this continues we won’t have to worry about watching another Pats super bowl loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back