PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ Brown should have been the pick. Lots of posters said that on draft night

Last year was just an awful WR draft, and the next two years are tremendous WR drafts. I mean, between Michel and Harry they seem to have drafted two guys who really aren't very good at all, even though neither was overdrafted or anything.

Give the Division to the Bills at least they made the effort and played hard against the ravens

Oh i read what you said, thats why i butchered it

You read what I said and chose to completely misunderstand it? Interesting approach, I guess, but not one I'm particularly interested in dealing with right now.

we could use a TO now, a pick 6 would be so great , or a fumble return for a TD

Tom is getting almost zero time to throw. AB would be moot.

Team isn't there mentally. Bad vibes from this crappy offense affecting the whole team IMO.

Penalties all over

Win or loss I'll continue to watch this team and support them. All i have to say. Go Pats! In football anything can happen so you never know!

Where is that stairway to seven re.tard?

P
Josh Gordon would be the 2nd best WR out there

Why was he cut?

He has 4 catches for 47 yards with the Seahawks, not exactly killing it

It's so frustrating watching other teams having receivers WIDE Open, and rarely do we see that from the Patriots. Was so happy start of the game, not so much now.

I think it had alot to do with tom not having the time to make those reads and that there isnt enough time in the week for anyone besides jules to even get open

Boger chickened out.

Worst part is you've seen today that Houston's D isn't good but still looked like a championship unit against the Pats.

Thankfully apart from the Bills game the remaining schedule is easy and they have some time to figure this out.

I am really curious what KC is doing. Because I jaut cant comprehend how the Chiefs keep Edelman, Sanu and Edelman covered. Must be the OL.

Romo is convinced the poor play is because of the players around him
Of course it is. Unless it's dwindling arm strength (it's not) you don't go from being the greatest of all time and playing at an elite level, to suddenly missing throws and making stupid decisions out of nowhere. The players on offense are the reason. Not just WRs but also the o-line and the nobodies at TE.

Screw all the negativity here. Who can we sign this off-season to be relevant again?

Hold them and 17-7 wouldn’t be so bad.

Booger trying to insert himself as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes