PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 14 Chiefs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week had this similar feel, we came out looking decent but found ways to derail ourselves. The other team capitalizes and we're playing from behind.

If we cannot win on the line we're screwed. We can't run block and our pass blocking has had its up and down moments.

Why did Simon just stand there?!?!? Hit mahomes. How many times do I need to say this.

Mr. Marshall Newhouse was responsible for that blocked FG. Who woulda thunk it :rolleyes:

WHY
IS
NEWHOUSE
STILL
ON
THIS
TEAM

Yeah it's totally bonkers they can't throw, like, Korey Cunningham or whatever at the issue. And **** Veldheer is free now

Trash blocking = blocked FG. Now Folk knows how Brady feels... LOL

agreed

they need to be balanced, but our run game is just bad.
The one thing I will say there is a lot of our best passing plays come out of the play action, and the running game (even a kinda ****ty one) helps unlock that

Hard to score if you can’t block.

Can't blame Folk for that

I'm guessing they've had to try Bailey at field goals during practice and they must not like what they see.

That is 100% on the coaching staff. Everyone knows what Newhouse is.

Why did Simon just stand there?!?!? Hit mahomes. How many times do I need to say this.

Unnecessary roughness. You can't really hit the QB even if he's eligible- that's the billion dollar business the NFL has turned into. Less football and more entertainment.

Come on Gilmore we can't have that.

Bad hold.

Wtf.. great play Gilmore...

we could have got them off, but no we get a penalty. Play smarter please

come on gilmore, didn't need to do that

Soft call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes