PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 12...... Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking very easy for the Jest.

We need all the wins we can get, every game counts.

Watching game mix and Oakland looks like the best team in the AFC. I also think NE is dumbing down the offense due to Brady's injury,....maybe time to get him out of there.
dumbing down doesnt include oline to stop blocking.

Watching game mix and Oakland looks like the best team in the AFC. I also think NE is dumbing down the offense due to Brady's injury,....maybe time to get him out of there.

He shouldn't have started then. This team look's lousy right now.

Butler does not seem to be able to cover Brandon Marshall. He is a tough cover for anyone.

Not pushing panic button just yet, but they need a good drive here. This defense is not doing them any favors.

which team has a better record, again?

Hey. Shut up about Butler. Dude is having a hell of a season. You people are so damn sensitive.

This unfortunately is a defense that physically is just getting punched in the face. Little to no leadership with this unit and even less tenacity.
They have been weak all season....still might have been better to let Collins play for his next contract HERE this year.....rather than letting one of our (if not the) best defensive players go ....for a song

Our fu*king season is over Bradys hurt Gronks hurt our defense sucks fu*k 2016 we suck this year I can't wait till next season when hopefully everything gets back in track, I really think there was a bounty on brady and gronk in the Seattle game cant stand this dirty ass league

Nope. Had he read it right the ball would have been never been caught.
He could have read it perfectly from the beginning and that catch still gets made. Sometimes, the guys on the other team make plays, too.

Until BB changes his philosophy on the way he gameplans the D us team will struggle. The focus only on the red zone defense is killing this team. This is all on him

Can't trust our top corner in that situation, why didn't he have help?

marshall talked **** to bill last year..said he owns us. **** that guy

This is why you can't just sit Brady and hope Jimmy wins. These division games tend to be tight.

it's their SB.

someone should remind bill that we need homefield...

Bill has a mindset that the Pats can play anyone anytime anywhere. We may disagree but that's his mindset. He probably has no qualms about going to Denver again despite our negative history there.

With Brady at the helm, 10 points is not alot to overcome, but they need to start getting it together on the next drive.

The sad thing is this may be a day Brady can't bail the Pats out. If that is the case and we need the other players without Gronk to carry us to a win can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes