PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Week 12 Cowboys @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offense needs to bring this down and get Seven start of 3rd. put more pressure on Dak & 'Boys.

That was one of the worst 2 minutes drill I've ever seen during Brady's tenure. A Harry drop, Meyers running the wrong route, and just flat out letting the clock drain and giving Folk no chance in that rain and wind.

Live in the DC area now... watched Maryland get murdered yesterday?
Yea that program (Mary) is hurting & kinda has been for a minute.

Is “Mo Bamba” the funniest sounding rap song? I heard the Pats playing this on the field during the game.

I don’t get rap these days. The more you sound like you’ve had a stroke, the popular you are.

I like the part where he says "aw ****, ****, *****!"

Folk makes at least 1 , maybe both FGs if he was kicking into the other end or into that same end if the weather was better. Distance was there and they were slightly wide
Tough weather. Wind picking up too

Week 12 prediction has taken such a toll on me that I have lost interest in the competition.
Break.
Gronk always looks high on TV. Why does he not blink? looks unnatural.
He's one of those lizard people. They're everywhere. You can tell because they don't blink. Watch carefully.

The NEP are Mandolorians.

The rest are Ewoks

You meant to type Jawas.

************, you're embarrassing me in front of my internet friends, Robert.

The story remains the same, defense doing its job, the offense can be found on the side of a milk carton.

You meant to type Jawas.

************, you're embarrassing me in front of my internet friends, Robert.
You gonna forget your password and change your screen name to Ring 7 now?

White is off the milk carton!

Wind at our back now, we really have to make this quarter a success.

give it a rest..you have no clue about what it means to serve

So which of those categories in his post do you fall into? Guessing "served in the 80s".

Nice field position to start. Our guys can handle a short kickoff because we don't live in a dome.

On bright side of this nasty day, TB looks more confident and holding his own, receivers getting their chance, could be worse, Sony showing good signs but Josh can't be predictable with his runs. I'd like to see White in there for screens.

Wynn is a plus.
Cowboys playing zone is a plus.
Patriots WRs continue to be a minus
Patriots kicker is a minus

But, really, without the defense and special teams, we might well be looking at the Patriots having been shut out in the first half. And, while the talk show hosts of the world will try pinning that on Brady, we've all seen, once again, that he's not the issue.

come on guys, false start at home is unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents