PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 11...... Pats @ San Fran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing runs by LeGarrette Blount.

I couldn't watch this game because of a work event. Could someone give me an honest, no ********, non-chicken little or homer assessment of the game?
Shaky in the beginning, finish strong.

Does anybody think we should be concerned with Miami? Let's say they win out and we lose to Denver. Week 17 would decide the division right? Doubt they win out though.
Definitely should be concerned as they are playing pretty good football (against the rams today tho....and they are weak.) The Pats almost always struggle down in Miami....won't be shocked if we lose....could very well come down to the wire for division....and Miami will most likely make wild card anyways won't they?!

Throw it in run up the score

I couldn't watch this game because of a work event. Could someone give me an honest, no ********, non-chicken little or homer assessment of the game?

Poor 1st half, but they dominated SF in every phase in the 2nd half. SF scored a late garbage time TD to make it 30-17.

We see your time out and raise you a 1st down

It was a s*** sandwich, but the bread was really tasty and there's been plenty of it :D

tl;dr: Sometimes they looked like the 2014 Pats, sometimes they looked like the 2009 Pats.

He'd have 200+ if we ran all day. Probably have dropped 40+ on them.

If we do get it in, watch the running up the score whines

I had the Pats at 49 for Predict the Score this week, so yeah ... don't kneel.

Get Blount this TD.

If SF is going to call timeouts and take cheap shots, might as well pad the stats. Throw another TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes