PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Vikings (Thanksgiving game)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take away Jefferson in the next half.

We strangely seem to have a better shot to score a touchdown throwing a bomb from like the 40-50 than we do in the red zone.

Does clock start when ball first touches ground or first player touches?

with only 3 sec left I would think a low bouncing kick would burn the whole clock

Apparently I no longer know what pass interference is.

Contact WAY before the ball got there? Check!
Never looked back for the ball? Check!

I gaurantee they will throw a flag later in this game for pass interference or illegal contact/defensive holding that will be no where near as egregious as that one was.

3 mismanagements of the clock there:

1. BB letting too much time run off
2. Henry not running out of bounds
3. Mac not throwing the ball away

Could've had a TD

You beat me to it.

do people think they'll win this game with field goals?

Why FG? 6 sec is enough
If that was Tom there would be another throw. Pretty sure this tells us that the coaching staff doesn't trust Mac to not make a mistake there.

Hunter muthafukin Henry cost them 4 points. That extra timeout was needed. Mac had a brain fart, but Henry was pure idiocy. Anyone with limited football IQ knows to get out of bounds there. Douche bag!

I feel better. Time for another drink.

The Thanksgiving games have been great this year.

Vikes will pressure Jones more.

Great drive. Parker Mac connection looking good.

Btw where is Thornton and Jonnu .

I am thinking they dial up different plays in second half and we have two more turnovers on Jefferson .

They have negated Judon brilliantly through the quick passes . Can we have some batted passes ?

That was nice of them to go with that "Siri, read my last text" over the air. How many guys just had some filthy side chick text message read out for the whole in-law family?

If this is the Mac Jones we are going to get the rest of the season, win or lose tonight, the Pats are in the thick of the playoff hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes