PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Vikings (Thanksgiving game)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most important thing is mac’s last 1.5 quarters he’s looked like 2021 form. If the defense wants to show up they can win this one.

Someone needs to teach Mac to throw it out the back of the EZ instead of wasting TOs

So glad we just let 20 seconds run off the clock before realizing theres 1:30 left in the half. Nice to be tied and all but thats f***ing frustrating

Why not throw it? Last play was less than 6 secs

GoOd CoVeRaGe my motha****in pass interfering ass

If that isn’t PI then I don’t know what is

Zappe better be making sure Mac's drink stays cold

Alright tied up at halftime. Some missed opportunities by the offense to be sure. Bad clock management at the end.

But it's a tied game and anyone can win it. Half time adjustments are going to be key here.

stop blaming the refs.....they're never calling that for the road team. another field goal

3 mismanagements of the clock there:

1. BB letting too much time run off
2. Henry not running out of bounds
3. Mac not throwing the ball away

Could've had a TD

horrible clock mgmt, starting with Bill..cost them 4 points.
Put it more on Henry for not getting oob and Mac for at worst not throwing the ball away on that slide.

We get the ball

2 wasted time outs, 1 time out taken 15 seconds late. I realize these are all anecdotal but together it looks like terrible football.

Well, i was wrong. They actually went for it before the half. Can’t blame Matty for Henry getting tackled in bounds and Mac sliding instead of just getting rid of the ball. Maybe you can, idk. Awful awareness. Either way, came away with 3 and entering the half tied. We’ve got some good football here folks!

Our offense hasn't looked this good with Mac since last season!

I wonder what's changed?

Three huge mistakes in the final two minutes.

• Belichick not calling the time out immediately when the Vikes ran the ball and couldn’t in the end zone.
  • Henry not going out of bounds to get an extra yard wasting a time out
  • Jones not throwing it away wasting a time out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing