PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Vikings (Thanksgiving game)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That play-action call on 3rd down was so f*cking obvious. How were they not ready for it?

Why wait for the timeout? No plans to score before the half?
You have Mac Jones as your quarterback. Better to run the clock out, and just take the hall after half. Maybe Marcus Jones can run one back and get you Some points after halftime.

Maybe he figures Minny has all their timeouts, so if you go 3 and out, they can score again
that's the only explanation, playing scared.

Who’s ready for some conservative offensive play calling to take us to the half?

Which is going to be a big problem against Buffalo next week.
It’d be pretty disheartening to get bowled over on defense again by them after how much they’ve struggled recently. But it wouldn’t surprise me.

At least they missed the extra point....that is something

Bill never seems to use his time outs when the other team is inside the 5 to preserve more time to score before the half. He did there, but wasted 10-15 secs. Should be an auto time out as soon as play is over.
I think he doesn't do it because he's gauging what would happen if you go 3 and out with 1:30 left on the clock.

Belichick is a great coach. This is a solid team.

We need at maybe twice as many playmakers as we have now, if we are to take it up the final level.

Maybe if Marcus Jones rips off another great return. I don’t see our offense alone getting us points.

The Pats can move well inside the 20s even if they cannot get in the end zone.

You have Mac Jones as your quarterback. Better to run the clock out, and just take the hall after half. Maybe Marcus Jones can run one back and get you Some points after halftime.

If Mac Jones can't score points in the 2 minute drill... I don't know what they've been practicing all week. LOL

This team isn’t built to play from behind, last thing they want is to get into a shootout.
I’d say to line Thornton up at the flanker to stretch that defense out, but I’m not sure that this line can give Mac enough time to push the ball down the field, or to hit Bourne or Henry down the seam if the Vikings are in Cover-2.

Go out of bounds you moron, that's boneheaded by Henry

Go out of bounds you idiot

Damn HH. Terrible awareness there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing