PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Vikings (Thanksgiving game)

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patricia sucks and his calls ruin field position

At least the run def is stiffening

Or just let Mac call the plays period.
Might be a bit much to put on him. I think Patricia has done fine getting to the red zone but then inside the red zone he ****s the bed.

Crazy how i dont think folk is even trying to pooch these kickoffs inside the 5, thats just the furthest he can kick lol works as long as the coverage is good

Cousins threw a pick and nearly a 2nd one. Hopefully he is spooked.

Run defense is legit

If Ferentz hold his block he might have decent yardage.
That’s why it was a terrible call. You have an OL that has had a hard time sustaining blocks all season. To make matters worse, you’re now missing two key starters. Throw in the fact that you’re in a condensed area of the field, and missing your best WR. The D is going to play downfield and pressure. Silly call.

Thielen limping.

time for another negative play by the Vikings

Nice throw, TE was well covered

Thielen's gone limp. Get that man a little blue pill.

Hard to believe it’s only been 1 quarter. I feel like it’s the third quarter already. I guess I’m just not used to the Pats scoring points.

That’s why it was a terrible call. You have an OL that has had a hard time sustaining blocks all season. To make matters worse, you’re now missing two key starters. Throw in the fact that you’re in a condensed area of the field, and missing your best WR. The D is going to play downfield and pressure. Silly call.

Fatt Matt's in game awareness is sorely lacking

so many f#cking commercials on these prime time games

It's nice when we get some football between all these commercials. Good lord.....

I'd vote for Matthew McConaughey for president whatever his platform is. That's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes