PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I’m not doing this in the game thread.
Your call, but you're acting like there were just quality LB out there that New England was just skipping on by for cheap.

We don't have a great QB, why not roll with what we have and if its a good season, awesome, if not we get a high draft pick for a good QB. Why waste the draft capital?

Finally an on target throw for a deep gain. I forgot what that looked like

Great adjustment by Byrd. Greta catch. First look he was wide open but that ball was behind him. Ah well, TD anyways!

That was the best player of the season. Open up the playbook and let the boys play.

Wow !!! As usual we are never dead

tumblr_mkhs5tjQy51r1mr1po1_500.gif

Unicorns exist.

I hope Byrd turns into a great player. So much meme potential for a WR with a name like that.

If I could strike a deal with Houston right now I'd say we'll give you 3 on your next drive as long as it's not too time consuming a drive

A TD pass to a WR and no picks by Cam yet. That counts as a win in the standings right?

I hear you, but I think your definition of "trolling" is childishly broad. We're grownups here.
If any of you is unfortunate enough to watch a Pats game with me live I am the biggest troll in the world. Every incompletion I say we don't win another game the rest of the year.

Then a TD comes and I'm calling for the duckboats. It's just the ebb and flow of gameday talk

Some people here were saying Cam was afraid to or couldn't throw downfield? Dude had 400 yards passing against the Seahawks. These receivers need to get open and Josh needs to call deep passes.

A TD pass to a WR and no picks by Cam yet. That counts as a win in the standings right?
His first TD to a WR or TE this season. The drought is over.

Beautiful body position by Byrd. Boxed out the CB nicely.

Now a TO would be nice but iI would be as happy with a Defensive stop

please please please bench Bentley

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back