PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Did the ref just call soemthing in our favor? That's news.

You two just need to bang and get it over with.

Okay okay. I see where this is going. If we need to do it for board harmony I'll join in too. And your coming as well Kont, work some of that aggression out. I know it may seem off putting, but that is why they invented cocaine and hard alcohol right?

You guys see how they’re constantly motioning Harry and have him lining up everywhere from the X to the offensive backfield? There’s a reason for that. It’s because if a DB gets a jam on him at the LOS, he’s DOA.

Byrd has been our best wideout today.

Ok, fair enough, I appreciate your honesty. I try my best and as long as Ian wants me here, I'll keep trying to limit the trolling as much as I can and if posters don't agree, then I'm sorry.
I hear you, but I think your definition of "trolling" is childishly broad. We're grownups here.

Cam can't throw a ball on target under pressure to save his life

Okay okay. I see where this is going. If we need to do it for board harmony I'll join in too. And your coming as well Kont, work some of that aggression out. I know it may seem off putting, but that is why they invented cocaine and hard alcohol right?
You’re truly making a sacrifice. Doing God’s work.

we need chunk plays

Michel is gonna have to earn his money now with Rex out

How many times has cam thrown at someone's feet?

Odd that it seem now the Pats are rushing they are doing it with White????

You two just need to bang and get it over with.

Umm...is there an HR department at Patsfans? Comments like that could get one kicked off the Messageboard.:evil:

what a throw and catch....Byrd !!!

What an F’n catch!

WHAT a catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand