PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Texans

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice that Uche is making his way off the side of the milk carton.

Harry with a drive killing penalty.

Did you see the replay on that crappy OPI? The ball was caught well before Harry started blocking. Not even close.

I wonder what the defensive game plan was coming into today.

Get really close to Watson every play but under no circumstances ever sack him.

Akin is just eating Dugger alive. Need to put Williams on him and see if that changes anything.

If we can limit them to a FG, I'll be very happy.

Do everything possible to hide Newton's inability to throw the ball???
Yeah… No one is afraid of cam newton at all right now… I don’t even think they game plan for him.....Just shut down the run and u win

I just don’t think the guys care that much… Gilmore knows he’s done after this year… And Mccourty brothers how much more time do they have?… Jason’s pretty much done now…

Nonesense. They're all still going all out. Our scheme is just us sitting back and letting Watson and the Texans dictate what they want to do. Gotta be more aggressive and force things. Between McD and Steve Belichick, we might have the worst coordinators in the league (yeah i'm exagerating but this is frustrating to watch).

The Texans are a ****ty team and yet Watson looks like an MVP candidate out there.

I was just remembering when Brandon Cooks had that huge catch from TB12 to beat Houston in the closing seconds in 2017.

Patriots love losing to horrible teams.

Defense sucks balls today

Joke. A joke of a defensive effort.

FIVE passes of over 20 yds. Is it any wonder why the Texans are ahead.

our 3 man rush is just not working. Time to try something just a little different.

Does anyone really trust this defense in any big game? Shame.

That was predictable.

Hope they play with some urgency in the second half. The season is on the line if they have playoff aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back