PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Steelers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Thought I would start this thread a little early today. A big game today. Looking for a bounce back from our offense, no turnovers and hopefully more points. From our defense, hoping we get some turnovers, see less of Myles Bryant and Tavai and can put pressure on Trubisky.

Of course also hoping for no injuries.

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

It's a must win.

Tbh I don't know why though but I'm not feeling confident about this season. It's very early and I'm not gloom or doom or anything but I have a bad feeling is all.

this is definitely a must win game. If you lose this game, I don't know if we can beat both Baltimore and Green Bay.

0-4 is a death sentence that I don't think this year's team will come back from.

Go pats!

Getting up to see all these great positive hitjob articles

No such thing as a must-win game in September, no matter what some folks may suggest. It’s week 2.

A win would be great, a loss would stink … ultimately there will be 15 more games ahead, regardless of the outcome of today’s game.

Go Pats.

Cant be losing AFC Conference games and expect to be PLAYOFFS.

This game has greater value since Pittsburgh could also be a Wildcard too.

Back from a short trip to the near Switzerland in a very good sunny day with still plus 25 C

I do not want to over react but...this is for me allready a must win game

Let s hope we recover after last ugly sunday
We have to...
Go Pats

Last edited:
Not a must win, but feels like a we-really-need-this game, considering the next two matchups. D needs to get a turnover or two, offense just needs to be efficient and score more than 7.

Let's go!

As always, it's one game at a time, no injuries and I won't say no to a favourable bounce of the ball.
GO PATS

They only need 5 inactives this week. Unless there’s a surprise, that sounds like the list. I thought they might activate Wade over M. Jones as the Steelers have a taller group of receivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots