PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So dumb to burn that much time off the clock and then settle for a FG. What kind of a dumbass talk is that by the announcers? Do the math? FFS.
Hate to say it, but it was a 16 point game at this point in SB 51……

In other news, Josh Allen having a tough game against the Miami D. Buf D shutting out Brissett led Miami O though.

Wonder how long until Zach Wilson requests to be traded. Sam Darnold looks like a legit QB off the jets

If you want to have a good laugh, listen to Bedard’s most recent podcast, which was a game preview. He gave Wilson multiple verbal BJs and brought up the possibility that he could single-handedly lead them to victory today.
He loves zach

LMAO these clowns wearing masks for the entire game.. outside... If you're that concerned, why are you even going to an event with 50k people?
Yeah, **** damage control, people are stupid for trying to slow the spread of a disease

Trevor Lawrence with 2 pics. Wilson with 4 picks.

"Honey, I'm just now realizing what a big mistake I made. I miss you so much! And I'm ready to call it quits with the new romance. Will you come back to me?"

Sam Darnold: "You choose this new floozy, you deserve each other, its OVER!! 'CLICK!'"

JMac looking like he's been practicing that slide

Raiders TD

Pitt looks beat down

Mac got excited and telegraphed that throw. He'll learn.

wow a rare bad throw by MJ

Horrendous play calling that series.

Tell ya, CJ Mosely can still play - he saved a huge play there.

I'm all for playing smart but this is just crap playcalling from McDaniels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back