PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another interesting note. One of the more interesting games in this time slot was SF vs Chi (AKA Lance vs Fields... 2 young highly touted QBs). So far. Not much to see.

I am just here to read the comments during halftime. Nice relaxing day watching the game with my wife drinking Corona Premier. Of course there is much work to do ... Mac is seeing ghosts.

Just an extension of the preseason….remember all, it’s a PROCESS.

even though it’s a divisional game and all that….

To everyone who says I’m crazy that bill doesn’t have it anymore. He could have hired a young offensive coordinator like a qb coach at any of the other 31 teams but no instead he makes his former defensive coordinator and special teams coordinator who failed as head coaches run the offense. This is the result of that. Defense has played okay, the offense has regressed from last year
You're not wrong. Maybe the fact the rest of the NFL uses an offensive coordinator would clue in Bill, but nah he's got this! LOL. BB's pride has gotten in the way of common sense. The fact he didn't even conduct any interviews... maybe his ego is getting in the way of winning at this point?

Your QB coach, Joe Judge, was the Head Coach of a Giants team that was 31st in offense 2 years in a row, and your offensive 'assistant' is a dude in Patricia that has only been coaching defense the past 15 years or so. Nope don't need no OC!!!

1662921152798.png

yet to watch first half. was listening to commentary. looks like the pats were atrocious.. will we be having a jet like season ?
Wash your mouth out.

It looks bad now. But get a stop to start the 2nd half and score....then we will see what happens.
It's on Mac.

I stared pregame thread that Miami jumping out to lead is a good thing.

This offense needs to be tested.

The most surprising thing to me is that this team looks exactly the same as last year. Make some plays to give you some hope, make a ton of crucial mistakes that wipe out all of the work they put in. Where’s the improved Mac attack? Where’s the speed on D to stop the slants and dump offs? Been some good open field tackling to limit the YAC, but come on. Miami could run those slants all day. If Mac finishes this year the same as last year, we better be giving him some serious competition this offseason.
Hill and Waddle are among the fastest WR's in the HISTORY of the league, nevermind this season.

Tua will prove to hold back this wagon of a roster. Their OL seems iffy - that or Wise "gets it" now.

I am just here to read the comments during halftime. Nice relaxing day watching the game with my wife drinking Corona Premier. Of course there is much work to do ... Mac is seeing ghosts.
Seeing ghosts and the ball is coming out like he’s throwing it with his left hand.

Super clutch performance from Mac. The guy has been nothing short of an absolute monster on the "got to have it" downs.

Week One - weird things happen

@ Miami - weird things happen

Several new key pieces - weird things happen

BB Game plan for Weeks 1-4 - Still kind of vanilla looking to final eval some players - weird things happen

Enough with the doom and gloom. It's one game out of 17. BB will take them to task for the errors, and the rest of the staff will focus on the things that can be built upon.

Just an extension of the preseason….remember all, it’s a PROCESS.

even though it’s a divisional game and all that….
It's okay. Everyone knows the first 16 games of the season are just an extended preseason. As long as we are playing well on the last game of the year going into the playoffs we'll be fine.... Wait, we need wins to make the playoffs? oh.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back