PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chargers

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chargers can have that play all night.

Chargers are our *****es

And this game SHOULD have bee a blow out.

I'd say it was a great win against a quality team O)N THE ROAD. And it could have been a lot better., I think we have a playoff team

Wow! PatfanKen with the positive vibes. Way to get excited.

Hailing from the nosebleeds at SoFi, you all should get on the bandwagon now. Shades of 2001. No one in the AFC scares me.

Herbert is the new Andrew Luck where he’s a pretty good QB but horrid vs BB. We’ll take it!!

I am beginning to think people are overrating the guy. He has had some spectacular games this season, but he has been mediocre or average in more than half of games this season thus far.

They left points on the field today but looks like they have enough barring something miraculous. They played that last drive beautifully.
You are right that was a very well orchestrated Drive burning off the clock… Brilliant

Keep them in bounds.

Keep them in bounds

Mac's numbers might not be flashy today, but that last drive proved that he can play with any of the big boys in this league !

9 more seconds off the clock with the throwaway.

LOL Bourne enjoyed catching that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes