PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. While exciting and promising, I see the Lions D and the Clowney-less Clowns.
No Agholor. Bourne went out early. Lost Barmore to injury.

BB is invested in the player who helps him win this Sunday and this year.

Nothing else matters.

Zappe has been playing great and I did post that he's better than mac but to be fair he hasn't played any good defenses yet

We will see what happens I think Mac will start once he's healthy

I dunno. While exciting and promising, I see the Lions D and the Clowney-less Clowns.

You play the teams on the schedule. The Pats lost Barmore and Bourne today. This win is pretty telling in that they over-came the Refs bias as well.
EDIT: Also lost Cody Davis.. Did Davis make it off under his own power? Or have to be carted off?

Huh, granted I was about 10 years old at the time, but didn’t Patten catch, receive, AND throw for a touchdown against the Colts?

Zappe has been playing great and I did post that he's better than mac but to be fair he hasn't played any good defenses yet

We will see what happens I think Mac will start once he's healthy
GB has a good D

Who woulda thunk it in 2000 that today, after six rings, nine appearances, and two generations of dynasties, we would be watching that hire tie George Halas. How unbelievably lucky we are to have that guy coaching our team.

That's 8 fourth down failures by Pat's opponents in 2 games. Insane.
Yes but Browns converted a couple. Unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes