PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey Zappe is the QB I was hoping Matt Jones would be. Smart and efficient. Good pocket presence. Doesn’t turn over the ball. I’m all set with Matt “Jump Ball” Jones.

Zappe is QB for now IMO. He needs to mess up and Mac needs to step up to get his job back.

I like how we had concerns about Patricia, the draft, the line, the system...

And yet, once Zappe came in, none of that has been an issue...
Wynn says Hi

When mac is healthy he will start.. But zappe makes it easy to not rush it.
Mac Jones will never start a game ever again for the Patriots, unless Zappe gets hurt.

To anyone who questions this, I wonder if you watched or learned anything about Belichick over the last 22 years.

#teamzappe
GIF by MOODMAN
star-wars-darth-vader.gif

Bailey Zappe is the QB I was hoping Matt Jones would be. Smart and efficient. Good pocket presence. Doesn’t turn over the ball. I’m all set with Matt “Jump Ball” Jones.
It's Mike.

How is the game still going lol it’s 420.

I dunno. While exciting and promising, I see the Lions D and the Clowney-less Clowns.

After opening day who would’ve expected that six weeks in Patriots and Dolphins would have identical records?

Mac Jones will never start a game ever again for the Patriots, unless Zappe gets hurt.

To anyone who questions this, I wonder if you watched or learned anything about Belichick over the last 22 years.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots