PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may need to swap out the "Look" with a "Rolleyes" reaction.
I'm not sure Buffalo is getting out of the first round this year. Things change quick in the NFL.

He did the careless Harry karate chop just tossing it in the air.
It's instinct to try your best to catch the ball and his momentum caused that ball movement more than anything else.

A slightly better thrown would have prevented all that.

Is he wrong? Changes need to be made.
Not worried about that. Things change fast in the NFL.

If anything, the Bills need to cash out NOW.

Well. We showed a lot of heart. Good try, guys. Too many little mistakes vs exceptional plays from them. Poor Mac. Receivers let him down.

Romo is insane if he thinks the Bills are gonna win for the next decade.

They're one playoff disappointment away from their coaches being on notice.

They have already low-key burned through quite a few of the Diggs and Allen years.

I'd say they're closer to the end of their run than the start.

Total bummer. At least this can hopefully wake us some to some much needed change. Move judge to special teams and bring in BOB. Of course it won't fix everything but that would be a heck of a start.

The division goes through Buffalo as long as Allen keeps playing at this level and it’s status quo with everyone else’s QB. I have my doubts that Allen is playing at this level 10 years from now.

Jones was good today, the team around him sucks as does the coaching

"This division is going through Buffalo for the next decade" - Tony Romo 2023
Wasn't Buffalo a heart attack from finishing 3rd in the conference? Pats could have easily been an 11 win team without key **** ups.

I guess I'll take my ban....but here we go....Coach Bill is now 25-26 post Brady....he needs to go. why is mediocrity rewarded?
How did the Broncos and Colts do post Manning? The Saints post Brees?

Patricia with 3 more INTs.
The first one is all on Mac. Agholor could’ve fought a little harder but it wasn’t a great throw. The second one wasn’t a great throw but he was pressing down 12 so it’s understandable. The last one wasn’t on Mac and is garbage time anyways. I’m no Mac defender by any means but he played well today and is far from the reason we lost.

I guess I'll take my ban....but here we go....Coach Bill is now 25-26 post Brady....he needs to go. why is mediocrity rewarded?
He needs to go to the playoffs next year without doubt.

I hate it when Mac gives up 14 points on special teams. Really irks me.
His comeback effort included 3 picks

Bill in 3 years post Brady: 25-25, missed playoffs in two out of those three years, blown out in WC round in the one year we DID qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes