PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are disparities. Emotion, skill, mistakes/no mistakes.

It will require much self evaluation this offseason. If this is the team that shows up in a must-win, they aren’t a playoff team.

The Patriots need to lose this game and lose bad. Otherwise they just play Buffalo round one and get super crushed

I get the Damar love and stuff but man if sucks to be on the other end of it. This blows.

Crosser was open.

We are not a playoff team. It's that simple.

At least Palardy came to play...

That looked borderline rigged. A kick off directly dead center to the five yard line and half speed attempt at contain LOL

Wouldn’t be the first time in NFL history.

Glad this is on National TV. Maybe they will finally leave us alone after this blow out.

My gosh Mac! He is just a bad football player.
Oh wait, he wasn’t on the field, but that doesn’t matter to the Mac Jones haters. Lol
No, you're right he was on the field. Had the crossing route open but decided on taking the sack instead.

Mods may want to leave the GDT today….it’s going to get ugly.

I was hoping NE could whether the storm from the get go cause I expected Buffalo to come out hot, this is a worst case scenario start.

I knew today was going to be difficult I was just (perhaps foolishly) hoping we could keep it competitive. Lots of time left but the bills are on another level talent wise and the emotions of this game are too much.

Could we have possibly had a worse start to one of the toughest games in Pats history due to emotion factor…..wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST