PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Arizona

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signature win!

get it on their side of the field, end up punting, patricia ****ing sucks, run it 3 times with harris and/or strong take time off and kick a fg. make it a 3 score game

I think he might legitimately be a bit happy, seems like Patricia started doing some things Mac wanted to do here and there.
Screens, screens and more screens.

That was fun now go beat the **** out of the raiders

Screens, screens and more screens.
A lot of screens, but there were a few nice deeper shots. Not all of the connected but Mac was on target for most of them.

Cards taking a play out of the Pat's playbook

I think he might legitimately be a bit happy, seems like Patricia started doing some things Mac wanted to do here and there.
How do these guys think Brady would act with the offensive play calling?

WR Screens are our version of running the ball tonight.

Well it’s a win. Doesn’t really make me feel any better about this team but it’s definitely a win.

Yup. This and the Raiders are the must wins against bad teams.

Well it’s a win. Doesn’t really make me feel any better about this team but it’s definitely a win.

If we won, I thought it would look exactly how it looked. I agree... I feel no better but we needed to win for any realistic chance at the playoffs. So yay for that I guess.

why does Patricia always run on 2nd and long ? No creativity at all !!!!
Maybe he thinks hes outsmarting the other team cause who would think you'd run on second and long?

LOL, offensive PI :rolleyes:

As someone who was over the moon at the Patriots drafting Mac Jones, I'm having a difficult time seeing him as the future. Next season, with hopefully a proper OC, will be career defining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe