PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread-Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice stunt by Judon.

IDK why they are running. Every run has been either stopped for nothing or a loss or a fail by the Jets. Very few good runs have had to do with the Pats OL forcing wins as much as the Jets getting juked or getting out of position. I don't want to see another run this game unless it involves running out the clock late with a lead.

Clearly aren't watching the game. Been plenty of runs for positive yardage. The problem is that the Jets are reading EVERYTHING now. They're also taking advantage of Cajuste's poor play, Brown being sick and Ferentz not paying attention.

You’re calling a timeout on 4th and 41….??

Yeah can’t go anywhere with a crap OL like this….just horrible

What a DEFENSE.

Crazy talk that this team is not talented.

Zo is going off about how bad the Oline is. Might want to start there with this team.

At some point they're going to address their WR situation aren't they?

It's been 5 or 6 years.

Ive been spot on concerning Mac. A lot more than anyone here if we're being objective.

I have been talking about Mac's release point/mechanics, how he handles pressure, arm talent etc way before the draft. I don't hate him at all. I had a 2nd RD grade on him so I obviously thought he could play.

You do realize it's a QB's job to step up, manipulate and reset a pocket if he has to? He absolute sees the pressure coming here.

He's slow and has showed very little pocket presence so far in his career. Let's not pretend that he hasn't taken a lot of bad sacks up until now.

Sorry but you clearly have bias and don't really know what you're talking about when it comes to who's responsible for sacks. I'll admit the play calling isn't helping at times (3rd sack I believe) but Mac holds on to the ball too long, has slow feet and again overall pocket presence isn't good.

Save your reply, please.

He did try to step up. The defenders came in virtually unblocked. It is his fault that two defenders came into the backfield virtually unblocked?

But thank you for you long winded explaination to exactly why you are a Mac Jones hater and will blame him for everything that goes wrong with this offense.

I really miss Ted Kerras. It was great to have a guy that could play all three interior positions in a snap. Cincy gave him $6 million a year though.

Going for it is ok.

Calling a sweep run was a horrible call as was the one before it.

Mac has actually been pretty accurate. Why not a quick throw ?
That would of made prefect sense, not that crap they subjected me to.

15 yard difference on that. Making things harder on ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes