PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Jax @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redskins game on every time I put on red zone ....wtf

Pats Special Teams needs to work on their blocking of players.. That's the second week in a row someone has made a block on a kick or punt.

Buffalo blew their load last week. I can't believe Atlanta has the game this close.
Atlanta has talent and I believe they have a miniscule shot at the playoffs if they win their remaining games.

It is only the Jags, but we are destroying a team we should be destroying. Very good bounce back game.

Falcons almost screwed that up. Had they run out of time and didn't score there I would have went on twitter to spam 28-3 jokes all day.

Always rated Wilkerson… from 30 mins ago.

Nah it's no biggie. Based on my experience with two kids, you won't miss much football year 1 since they're relatively low maintenance. Year 2 into year 3 will be a pain and you might miss some stuff. By year 4, things should be a little more normal. I could have the game on the TV here if I wanted to and he'd be fine with it, but it's not on locally so I have to be tuned in on my laptop via a VPN and GamePass.
Thanks for the insights!

BTW in your case I'd just plug an HDMI cable from laptop to tv

Pats UDFA's winning people their fantasy SB's

a1d7a0d88e4030a8b94b114eff0de023.png

Pats Special Teams needs to work on their blocking of players.. That's the second week in a row someone has made a block on a kick or punt.
Maybe when Judge gets fired by the giants BB will hired him back as special teams coach

Rookie wall

bad lob pass by Jones...lucky Wilkerson got open...lucky TD right there, yes sir...the Jags should come roaring back
I agree terrible pass. The wind blew it right to Wilkerson. No wind=pick6.
Matter of fact thats true of every pass mac threw today. All terrible throws but the wind saved his ass every time.
Jac should be up 38-0. Those lucky Cheatriots. Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore