PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread.....HOU @ NE Divisional Playoff

Status
Not open for further replies.
That drive took a lot of time off the clock. I hate that more than the points given up.

Rowe better thank his lucky stars they only got 3. No more stupid penalties

3 give points and 5 minutes in time. All attributed to the Pats. They need more mental toughness than that

The only way this game is close is if the Pats make mistakes and beat themselves. Physical errors are one thing, but mental mistakes like the one by Rowe can't happen. At least they held em to 3.

Patjew, put that beer down. I can't hear you on tv!!

I'm just a little confused by what Rowe was doing. It almost looked like he thought he play was still alive and was trying to hold the guy from getting up, like a tackle?

I don't think anybody expected a shutout anyway. I gave Houston 10 points.

Rowe needs to get his head out of his arse....they were dead in the water....got free points....#%!@!!!

Houston is allowed to start a scrum for no damn reason yet Rowe gets flagged for diffusing it by holding back some idiot from leaping in.

Yes but you dont put yourself in a position to even let the zebras make that type of call on you!

Now settle the **** down and don't let a ****ty team bait you into penalties.

Rowe is a ****ing ******* but come on...pulling people off the pile? 15 yd penalty? Come on...**** it whatever

Wow, just gave away all the momentum, 3rd and 18, basically the only way they were getting a first down was by penalty. That is usually the mistake the Pat's opponents make.

Need to go straight down the field here and score another TD.

Crowd is awful again. No noise advantage for the patriots defense at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back