PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Giants @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an interesting first half for this offense.

Last year's Gronk would have been used like Izzo was on that play and stoned Carter cold. Izzo isn't Gronk. Might be worth altering the offense...

Any issue with Brady is mental frustration, not physical. I’m sure he’s bummed about AB but he’s better than the unfocused pouting and sulking. O-line is poor and McD’s play calling is questionable.

I still think we cover

We finally get what appears one of the best defenses we haven't seen in a long time and within a season the offense vanishes like a fart in the wind.
They were scoring 31ppg coming into this game

We finally get what appears one of the best defenses we haven't seen in a long time and within a season the offense vanishes like a fart in the wind.
Too many injuries piling up

I think the line will improve by a good margin with wynn. Idk about harry. I'm optimistic but not as sure about him.
Thanks. I needed to hear that.;)

I pretty frustrated right now :oops:

• The FB played in the german football league last year
  • The WR2 is an UDFA rookie
  • The WR3 is an UDFA rookie that was a D2 CB last year
  • Newhouse

You realize that most of those were vertical routes right? Not a very good call if you have an offensive line that is banged up and sucking a bag of ****s.

The OL held on perfectly fine on this play. Brady had to know that he wont have time forever with Izzo totally outmatched. He has done it for long enough to have that awareness.

Funny that cult is getting smaller and smaller...

Sure seems it doesn’t it? There was zero reason to to release him. Zero. And he made the team nearly unstoppable.

Now this is what they get.

Any issue with Brady is mental frustration, not physical. I’m sure he’s bummed about AB but he’s better than the unfocused pouting and sulking. O-line is poor and McD’s play calling is questionable.
Tom needs to get the F over it

Get a TD, make adjustments at half on O.

Jules, Ogunn,and Meyers are our WRs now

If Gordon is out long term, you better believe Belichick will be making a trade (while cursing Kraft)...

Josh gordon on the stationary bike. Has to be a good sign?

Surprised people still want this guy. He’s a loose cannon. He might retire at half time if he’s not getting the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back