PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Giants @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a **** show but the offense is not in good shape at all. Brady basically has Gunner, Meyers, Edelman, and White to throw to right now unless Gordon is not injured long-term. They’re missing their FB, LT, C, and their RT is playing hurt as well. That hurts what they can do on the ground, which is what they leaned on last year when Gordon got suspended. The silver lining is that the defense is spectacular and the schedule is favorable which should hopefully allow time for the offense to get healthy and maybe get Harry and Wynn back.
No. The GDT. Not the game.

I'm happy

Pat "I'm a Giant freakin' idiotic DOUCHEBAG" Shurmur...see ya on the unemployment line..I'll be handing out the shyt donuts to poor moronic slobs like you

God this rule is awful

Why ?

So far they have been great with it. And the coaches are still misusing those challenges like idiots.

Use it for absolutely obvious situations or pick plays beyond 1 yard.

Love it. Let that douche bag coach cry some more.

Eh, I think that challenge was the right call even if we all knew which way it was gonna go.

You're down by 21 you don't get any points for going into the tunnel with TOs and challenges in your back pocket.

They’re making a big deal of the Giants’ injuries, and rightfully so, but have barely heard them address the number of guys the Pats are without.

It’s all about the skill players, as about 95% of the viewers only know those names.

Gilmore is the MVP of this team .
Every game I feel someone from the D could be the MVP, shows how good this d really is !

That Gilmore is a pretty good player.

Gilmore living up to his press tonight, big time

Chao said on video he doesn't think it's serious, similar to the gruesome looking knee injury Michel suffered last year that only ended up keeping him out for a game. Hyperflexion is better than hypertension. Seemed confident there was no ligament damage. So he'll be week-to-week and probably on the shorter side of that since he gets a long rest after this game.

Thank God.

Sony has started to hesitate

Not a **** show but the offense is not in good shape at all. Brady basically has Gunner, Meyers, Edelman, and White to throw to right now unless Gordon is not injured long-term. They’re missing their FB, LT, C, and their RT is playing hurt as well. That hurts what they can do on the ground, which is what they leaned on last year when Gordon got suspended. The silver lining is that the defense is spectacular and the schedule is favorable which should hopefully allow time for the offense to get healthy and maybe get Harry and Wynn back.
Mason definitely playing hurt too

Why ?

So far they have been great with it. And the coaches are still misusing those challenges like idiots.

Use it for absolutely obvious situations or pick plays beyond 1 yard.

Yeah I actually really like how they're using it. Keep the subjective **** out of it. Err on the side of the call on the field but have it available to them to prevent another NO/Rams kerfluffle.

This is truly one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read. Even Steelers fan who now hate him would acknowledge the stupidity of this post, and it shows just how far you’ve fallen from a reasonable standpoint to a ridiculous and dishonest one.
You’re talking to a guy that can’t even admit that Belichick can handle him because it paints him into a corner of either saying “no” or admitting that he can which would then destroy any reasoning he would have for being against the move. It’s as intellectually dishonest as one can get.

Good effort by the giants though. They came to play. Now go take this L and talk about how bright your future is.

Biggest margin of victory against the Giants in the history of the two team matchups

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST