PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Giants @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who else hopes we score a TD here? Share if you agree, comment if you disagree and remember to like my youtube channel

How do I smash that subscribe button??

Uh oh, here comes The Big Gun

Way to go #80. Big catch and smart special teams play getting those extra 10 yards

The Pat offense is making this a close game when it really shouldn't be.

Sony can't break a Tackle??

Jones is throwing to a much worse group, and he's going against an actual defense. No excuses for Tom, he's having a bad day.

I don't expect it to carry over. These Thursday games are often funky, especially for a team so reliant on game planning and preparation.
The guy I was responding to was specifically talking about the lack of downfield shots. For whatever else these receivers are solid at, since Gordon went out there's nobody you want to be going to downfield

Good job Gunner. I thought that was Edelman t first.
Michell perplexes me. :confused:

Gunner!!!!!

Wow Michel can't outrun anyone

Jeez. Gunner looked as speedy as Tyreek Hill there.

1 TD is not a big enough of a cushion with all these injuries and a full quarter to go.

None of our guys are breaking tackles.

Michel tries to break one outside and gets shoved backwards with his 9 second 40 yard dash time

Why do we even dress him

Jones is throwing to a much worse group, and he's going against an actual defense. No excuses for Tom, he's having a bad day.

I don't expect it to carry over. These Thursday games are often funky, especially for a team so reliant on game planning and preparation.
27-36

God Izzo is awful when it comes to run blocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST