PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he’s Matt’s hot dog guy.
His job is to throw the hot dogs In Patricia’s mouth in between downs.
That's what I don't get. Why are so many football coaches overweight and out of shape? They're surrounded by athletes at their peak. They have access to nutritionists, trainers and gyms and yet you get guys like Phat Matt.

LETS GO NEED A STOP DEFENSE PROVE YOUR GOOD

wrong rob, if you would have read the post
do you really think that the ball was not too high to keep running?

No. If he didn’t stop, he would have been 3-5 yards deeper down the field. And if he could jump and catch it where it was, it most likely would have been catchable in stride.

My thoughts are wandering. I blame the game. Do you suppose there's a night club somewhere that still has a cigarette girl on staff? I don't smoke any more, but I'd buy a souvenir coaster or something. That'd be nice, eh?

You said the same thing last week against KC and we came back.....we just got the fg.....let's hang in there Phil....still a long way to go

That's what I don't get. Why are so many football coaches overweight and out of shape? They're surrounded by athletes at their peak. They have access to nutritionists, trainers and gyms and yet you get guys like Phat Matt.
Matt should be forced to run 10 miles a week with how much he makes rb’s go

I think you may be a troll cause I’ve never seen you post but I have to agree.
Been here for years but overall a low key poster. You can check my post history. Just very frustrated this year because of the clear regression and now visible attempts to fix it. Losing is one thing low quality football is another.
I am ok with the defense overall. But they cannot do it all.

This feels like one of those games we only win if we get a pick 6 or huge turnover.

Crowd did a good job being loud there. Good to see.

Once again props to the fans at the game !

Wow pick 6, there's the game changer

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back