PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else love it when Judon drops in coverage and allows the opposing QB all day to throw or is it just me?

Why? Because Stevenson blew his block and Roberts was on Jones before he could do anything? Would a smarter QB know that Stevenson was going to whiff on his block?

No but you throw it away!

Run defense?

Back to the game ... there's no point. This is post game stuff, no point in talking about stuff that doesn't matter unless it's a factor by the end of the game.
Ironic.

This post was edited:

1672599481280.png

One of my top 3 biggest complaints about Jones.
Brady was the best at this, I always applauded Belichick for this but seeing how Mac plays it has to just be Brady’s football sense
Why would you applaud a coach for a QB having the sense to throw the ball away? Purely comes down to the QB's ability to judge a play is dead and throw the ball away in a split second.

Absolutely zero pressure on Teddy. He has a whole day to throw the ball.

Good QB can make bad OL look decent. Mac isn’t one of them.

Anyone else love it when Judon drops in coverage and allows the opposing QB all day to throw or is it just me?
Yeah. And his coverage is not the greatest either.

Absolutely horrific tackling there

Yes, a more aware QB would have thrown it at Rham or another eligible receiver.

Not when the defender is on top of them before they even completed dropping back.

Wonderful contribution. Son.
Im not going to engage with some pissy immature condecending kid trying to troll on the GDT and bring it any lower than it normally is

Fins throw out to the flats….8-10 yard each time……Pats get 2-3….screw this zone crap. Play up on the line!

ironic.jpg

Mostert going to have 200 all purpose yards

Absolutely zero pressure on Teddy. He has a whole day to throw the ball.
they have kendall lamm and brandon shell as starting offense tackles. we have judon and uche, they should play 80 % of the snaps

I like the call tbh. If it's an incompletion you can try on 4th down, good spot for a shot play

Ofc it didn't work out too well
In this type of game just move the chains.

Just terrible

it's too easy vs this defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back