PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how down on Shaun Wade the coaches must be that he’s inactive in lieu of 2 guys who weren’t in the building two weeks - Tae Hayes and Quandre Mosely.

Happy New Year to everyone!! Hope you all have a healthy and happy one!!!!

Huge game today. We win two and we're in. We go into this game with a lot of injuries in the secondary. That will be one area to watch closely.. We're going to need to get a good pass rush on Bridgwater. Unleash Uche and Judon!!!!!!

Offensively, let's get Bourne more involved and run it down their throat. Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on!!!

Of course, hoping for no injuries!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!
Adobe_20230101_115304.jpg

Imagine how down on Shaun Wade the coaches must be that he’s inactive in lieu of 2 guys who weren’t in the building two weeks - Tae Hayes and Quandre Mosely.
I mean, why is he even on the team?

Just win today and make next week mean something.

Bills win, Chiefs lose and next Sunday in Buffalo means nothing to the Bills.
If the Donkeys beat the Chefs that may be a bigger upset than TCU last night. Maybe if they bench Mahomes and Kelce?

I can't even believe what's happening with our CBs.

Jack Jones, Jalen Mills, Marcus Jones all out, Shaun Wade inactive.

How is it even possible that we start the season with 6 CBs and we finish with 2! And one of the 2 is Myles Bryant!!

Yikes.

Not going to happen. Bridgewater loves zones and feasts on them.

It'll be a mixture, plenty of disguises.. the key is too force Bridgewater to take the time to decide if what he is seeing is zone or man.

Can we give a last minute call at least to Ty Law ?

How has he survived on the roster this long if they can’t play him with so many cb out? In retrospect they should have cut him in camp.

I was hoping my untrained eye was missing something on wade, but yeah hes looked like he didn’t even belong on an nfl field the times i saw him. Didn’t give up much for him but kinda sucks that we wasted a roster spot on him for 2 years .

Its gonna be a war of attrition, seems both teams are missing huge pieces in at least one area. Gonna come down to mac vs bridgewater imo, nows the time kid!

Happy New Year, fellow Pats fans! Not an easy ask without Mills and the Joneses on D and with Matty "Everyone in the Stadium Knows What's Coming" P calling the plays. Hoping for some great plays and hope for the future. GO PATS!

Last edited:
Well will Mac start to make his Meteoric rise or will the crowd be chanting for Zappe at halftime.

I just want the damn team to be good I don’t care if Patricia plays like Brady.
I just want a good QB.
Everything on offense starts with the QB.
O line needs to come to play today.
Dolphins can and will rattle Mac.

Not going to happen. Bridgewater loves zones and feasts on them.

It'll be a mixture, plenty of disguises.. the key is too force Bridgewater to take the time to decide if what he is seeing is zone or man.
Agree.

Blitz, blitz and blitz some more, jam at the line and as you say mix up the coverages.

Soft zone vs Hill and Waddle is suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots