PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Divisional Playoff Chargers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not nervous yet about this game for the first time in a long time. Don't know if that is a good thing or not, just want the game to start. I am so excited !!

Don't know what the hell Leyden is talking about. Squealers and Niners haven't had anything close to 15 conf championship appearances. They have 8 appearances each. NE has 10.
Think you're miscounting. Steelers have won 8 AFC titles, lost 8 more including 3 to the Pats.

You might be thinking of conference title wins. Pats won 10 and have lost 4.

I am immediately concerned about the run defense more than I was before. Wise does a nice job setting the edge.

Rivers is unproven and Clayborn is ambivalent towards it.

Might see High a lot more on the LoS at end opposite Flowers.
Wise only plays 40% of the snaps. Flowers increasing from his regular season 70 up to his post season 95+ makes up most of the difference. You may see more butler too, esp since kamula is also inactive.
Remember we play 3 dL half the snaps.

Question. How the hell will Henry even be remotely effective? ACL in May?

Yeah I don’t think so.
Primarily decoy. Plus if he gets overlooked or ignored or forgotten because he’s been out so long he could end up wide open.

If we were to win, next week is a little concerning. Our Home DVOA is 2nd in the league but our way DVOA is 30th. Obviously, our defense would have to be spectacular for next week - should we win today

Preparing the brown rice for a delicious, nutritious vegan dinner in London. :eek:

Go Pats (and if Rupert Murdoch cuts off my Gamepass stream, may his time in hell be extended).

Great day to check PSI for both teams yes? Publish the results right away.
It's very much predictable, you know:

Martin Schmaltz' pressure calculator

Initial temperature: 72 F
Final temperature: 20 F
Initial pressure: 12.5 PSI

Final pressure: 9.84 PSI

Science: it's not just a good idea!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back