PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Divisional Playoff Chargers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waited this long to say me thoughts to see if they change... But nop

I think the Charges are a better team overall. Outside of secondary and Quarterback (more on that later) all other positions are debatable or worse. But I think we gonna win it

I am a cynical person and perhaps too worried about Brady, but I really imagined that he would take this time to improve on his game. Some basic stuff was missing (and perhaps because of the injury, too) from his game. Then I heard I about Tom House coming in. Then now that his injury is fully healed. My gut feeling is that he'll be fire today.

The other point i feel is being understaded is the Coaching Factor. I have the utmost respect for Lynn and his job there, but he's going against a guy with FOURTY Play-off games under his belt. And I bet he's still Hungry

LET'S GOOOOO

Clayborn indeed is active. No Anderson surprise though..

The thing that really worries me though is Melvin Gordon. I don't like to imagine him going against our Nickel and Dime packages and we will be on them most of the time...

We going to need our D-Line specially to step up ... or a good Hightower game at least lol

The thing that really worries me though is Melvin Gordon. I don't like to imagine him going against our Nickel and Dime packages and we will be on them most of the time...

We going to need our D-Line specially to step up ... or a good Hightower game at least lol
This Patriots defense (2018) allowed 59 plays of 20+ yards or more, as well as 4.9 YPC on the ground. They can be a complete sieve at times.

Clayborn indeed is active. No Anderson surprise though..

I am immediately concerned about the run defense more than I was before. Wise does a nice job setting the edge.

Rivers is unproven and Clayborn is ambivalent towards it.

Might see High a lot more on the LoS at end opposite Flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back