PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Divisional Playoff Chargers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say it ended with the FG to make it a 4 score game, but I'm cautious by nature so maybe that's my pessimistic bias at work and it really ended earlier :p

Yeah you are right. But to be honest as flat as the Chargers came out in the second half on their first possession the game was over for me unless we turned the ball over or something.

so temps in the teens next week...

I think it's only appropriate for all the posters that claimed this would be a close game, chargers would probably win, and all the other nonsense we had to endure to one by one do the walk of shame right here by:

Admit you were wrong, one by one.

We'll wait.

I'd say it ended with the FG to make it a 4 score game, but I'm cautious by nature so maybe that's my pessimistic bias at work and it really ended earlier
If you’re cautious by nature why were you arguing my posts advocating caution?

Lol @ TB12. Fired up, putting his helmet on before a 4th and 10...and the D says “Hold my beer”.

Clayborne with the sack

Generally agree, but the last Charger TD didn’t take enough off the clock to be comfortable. Thankfully the Chargers squandered the opportunity they had when it was about eight minutes left. That wasn’t comfortable, if they’d been able to replicate that last drive it could’ve been trouble. Glad their O slumped as our D stepped up.

That's the thing though, they could have drove down the field and immediately scored another 8 and it still would have been over. After the FG to go up 27 we were never even within a 99 yard touchdown of being in danger

A Claiborne sighting....lol

Clayborn sighting

Saints are tougher matchup but getting past KC will be very tough

I don't want to make it seem like I'm looking past the Chiefs. I just mean I want the Eagles if we happen to get there. The rubber match

A Pick six would be nice LOL....

Not thrilled the defense got soft and let them score but I know its a matter of managing the players for next week also.
D is playing soft on purpose....I get it....but they ...and team overall seem to have trouble closing the deal....obviously sometimes letting them score runs clock out....other times that soft play just keeps them hanging around

Just want to ***** about garbage time. It's the dumbest ****ing ****. Everyone knows this is over and yet we're still forced to watch the other team try hard cause fans will ***** if they don't give it their all every second despite the risk of injury.

Rooting for the Eagles.

I need closure from last year. I barely remember the Super Bowl... after the Brady non-catch. PTSD memory repression is real...

I’m gonna root for the saints. I’m going to enjoy texting all my friends in philly play by play commentary of their beat down.

Predator got the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back