PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Divisional Playoff Chargers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get our starters out please?!

Brady, yeah. Rest ? Kinda difficult if you only can have so many players active on a roster of 53.

Just keep it conservative. No need to risk injuries.

Hey does anyone know who the halftime performers for the SB are going to be?

Really hoping it's not some crap like Maroon 5.
The guest performers are the worst part.

CBS Wolf Blitzer I mean Jim Nantz projects the Patriots have won this game. :D

Smart to stay in bounds Patterson

God it pisses me off when a HC calls a totally meaningless TO that can ONLY get people hurt to NO good end. It makes me want to see the Pats go deep here.

One team is essentially giving up while the team hopelessly behind is going full bore. And they talk about "safety" :rolleyes:

Why the hell is Brady still in the game? Hoyer can’t hand the ball off to Michel?

He never wants to come off. Plus its the playoffs. Might not be many more at his age.

Rooting for the Eagles.

I need closure from last year. I barely remember the Super Bowl... after the Brady non-catch. PTSD memory repression is real...

Downright predictable pick. I know some people will complain about the D giving up two second half TDs but the Pats played the second half correctly.

The whole point of going up 28 in the first half is you can play a conservative second half to maximize your win probability. We're doing the opposite of what the Falcons did in the Super Bowl because they're dumb and we're smart.

Giving up two TDs is a good thing as long as you force them to take enough time off the clock that it hurts their win probability.
Generally agree, but the last Charger TD didn’t take enough off the clock to be comfortable. Thankfully the Chargers squandered the opportunity they had when it was about eight minutes left. That wasn’t comfortable, if they’d been able to replicate that last drive it could’ve been trouble. Glad their O slumped as our D stepped up.

15 degrees in KC next Sunday? I’m down with that :)

A Pick six would be nice LOL....

Not thrilled the defense got soft and let them score but I know its a matter of managing the players for next week also.

Rooting for the Eagles.

I need closure from last year. I barely remember the Super Bowl... after the Brady non-catch. PTSD memory repression is real...
Saints are tougher matchup but getting past KC will be very tough

Can pats fans travel to Kansas City like cowboys fans did to LA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST