PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Cowboys @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not saying NE is going to win, but the teams Dallas has beaten this year weren’t too impressive this weekend (some haven’t been impressive all year)….

Mike Onwenu and Isaiah Wynn are in uniform/active but aren't working with the first group.
Likely: See if last week's results are fluke or fact given historical data is Wynn and Onwenu were not playing well even before COVID positive then make a switch if the positive OL was 100% just Texans being Texans instead.

OR

This is just the lineup they use against all Texas teams?

We said the same thing about TB and the reason we lost was because of our kicker. The pats offense didn't need to score 40 points in that one. I would expect a game plan similar to the one we used vs the Bucs.
We lost because our kicker couldn’t make a career long field goal, which would then give the ball back to Brady with 55 seconds and 2 time outs left down 2? That why they lost? Not because Jonnu Smith couldn’t catch herpes at the Playboy mansion, among other issues?…

Plenty of Cowboy fans here today. Most for our opponents I've seen so far this year

• Interesting
Reactions: sb1
We lost because our kicker couldn’t make a career long field goal, which would then give the ball back to Brady with 55 seconds and 2 time outs left down 2? That why they lost? Not because Jonnu Smith couldn’t catch herpes at the Playboy mansion, among other issues?…

His career-long was 56 yards. And no guarantee Brady would have won it...especially with the way we were playing defense that day.

Plenty of Cowboy fans here today. Most for our opponents I've seen so far this year
Cowboy fans are like Yankee fans, it’s hard to get rid of the infestation everywhere. Fortunately Jerruh is still in the pre-suspension Steinbrenner mode of thinking he knows better than the actual people who work in their sport for their careers, so the Cowboy fan frustration is boiling over and their obnoxiousness has been toned down a bit.

48 man breakdown:

2 QBs
4 RBs including a FB who rarely touches the ball, a rookie, a career STer, and the starter with bad ribs who was a game time decision
2 TEs
5 WRs including the punt returner
8 OLs
5 DLs -including Defensive MVP D. Wise
6 DBs at a position group where 5 play on a majority of snaps and includes a starter who missed last week with a hamstring
8 STs - Folk Bailey, Cordina, Slater, Bethel, Davis, King, Langi
8 LBs/Edge- Hightower, Judon, Van Noy. Collins, Bentley, Uche, Winovich ,Tavai - at a position where 3 or less are on the field for a vast majority of snaps.

1/3 of of the game day roster is comprised of STers and players at a position where 5 players watch from the sidelines on most defensive snaps. Wouldn’t it be better roster management to have JJ Taylor active in case Harris’ ribs get hurt again or JoeJuan Williams in case of one of the 3 active CBs gets hurt.

His career-long was 56 yards. And no guarantee Brady would have won it...especially with the way we were playing defense that day.
The kick was 56 yards. Would have tied his career long. And this time in the rain and cold.

And if you don’t think Brady would have won it because we were playing good defense that game, I’ll just agree to disagree.

The silly hoodies with the different colored lasers on them that that the coaches wear.....are they forced to wear these? I'd refuse.

Cmon Pats put on a show on national TV

We can't go 0 and 4 at home.

That's unacceptable.

LETS ****ING GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe