PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Broncos @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times has Brady had to play without practice for three weeks? And without the team practicing for two weeks.
Not even that. Its everything. Someone even pointed out, Brady would yell at his team and motivate them. Cam is just sitting there. Belichick also didn't get us enough talent. Finally caught up to him without Brady there to hide the weaknesses.

Bad timing with this comment. Cam sucked just as much as anyone else.
He has no one to throw to. BB didn't do a thing to upgrade the offense. This team has a roster full of Dopsons on offense.

I try and move Gilmore, Thuney, Edelman ect before the trade deadline.
I agree. Obviously Thuney is a keeper in terms of age & talent, but he is most likely gone in 2021 regardless. I think Gilmore is marketable. I don’t think Edelman brings much in return, so I’d hold on to him.

Alex I’ll take “Imploding for no reason for $300 please”

D-Daily Double!!!

Might want to draft an actual NFL caliber tight end next season.
Yeah....way to go Bill draft 2 TE (not high ranked) and hey for sh#ts and giggles....LETS HARDLY PLAY THEM....and you keep horse dung izzo out there....Bills losing it!

Bently is having a game

That seems to be a lot of people on the Board. It’s one bad game. It’s happened before.
Im not sure why anyone would be enjoying this. People are just upset, and some coming to the realization we're not very good right now. I dont think a lot will change though, with covid, injuries and optouts. Been a long time since this team wasnt "good to great."

So it's Bill's fault the team couldn't practice for 2 weeks and his QB got Covid? get lost...
Let me refer you to TEN, no problems not practicing. Stop washing those BB balls, this team is bad.

Bentley is living in the backfield. I love that.

Hey Bill, you drafted two TEs with an eye toward improving that position. Why the hell is a stiff like Izzo still playing?
Can’t argue with this statement. Not sure why they’re not playing.

That seems to be a lot of people on the Board. It’s one bad game. It’s happened before.

The problem is, I don't think this team is good enough to lose to teams like the broncos and be okay. This ain't the patriots of old where they could have a stinker like this and be just fine.

people are allowed to make observations about how bad the team plays

despite your best efforts

snowflakes man, can’t even have an opinion on how bad this team sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back