PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s the season, playoffs hopes pretty much crushed. This team is average at best, play out the year and try again next year.
More than anything we need to improve this coaching staff.

I vote for Sean Payton as head coach next year.

This is purely my guess but maybe because Mac is panicky in face of rush he does not see coming? Play action requires to put your back to defense longer and runs risk of getting a runner in your face as you turn to pass.

Nothing else makes sense. With our great running game we should be running play action on half the passing plays.
My thought was Mac isn't reading defenses or pressure that well, they don't trust he'll be able to decipher his post and pre snap reads otherwise

Why is Bentley spying allen over mcmillan? Hes not nearly fast enough
He wasn’t even paying attention at the snap, caught Allen running late.

I still think 10-7 is good enough to make the postseason.

Why encourage middling results that do nothing but prolong the continuing half assed measures that aren't working? Like not fixing the WR situation for over 5 years?

That said, I want what you smoking if you think the Pats are winning 10 games.

Maybe 8

If some teams had Buffalo at 24 points they’d be in the game with a chance to win… this team is smoked

TD, pick 6 TD, Bills punt, FG, OT, walk off Thorton TD!

Let’s gooo!!

I hate being little brother to the bills but that's what we are now.

The one decent takeway is that the only guys on the team who can play are super young and Matt Judon. Really solidifies just how poorly they drafted at the end of their championship era.

63-31 plays so far in favor of Buffalo!

You think this team is going to win for out of the next five games? Really?
No. But here’s the good news - we should have a pick somewhere in the middle of the first round… well after the odds-on primo taken is already off the board.

All our WR's suck.

Bills probably go prevent now

He won’t last long in this league until he declines. Cam was pretty much cooked after 7 years and he was more stout and less physical as a runner than Allen is.
It's ridiculous. He's done it multiple times tonight. He gets near the sideline and he knows guys are going to let up. It's pretty obvious and he clearly knows what he's doing. Somebody has to start making him pay for it.

If some teams had Buffalo at 24 points they’d be in the game with a chance to win… this team is smoked
I think we were smoked when they reached double digits

Thornton should have run that route ..

Jesus. Luckily that pass was off the mark, or Meyers is probably out cold on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back