PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 points or 7 points here, does it really matter?

Two things needed to take on the Bills offense:

Need a rangy LB who is “the guy” the depth outside of that is fine, but lacks that true threat roaming around to keep Allen honest.

Need a CB1 to neutralize Diggs a bit. Like I said earlier, need to give Jack time. Think he’ll improve by next year. Jonathan isn’t cutting it against him tonight.
CB is definitely a need going into the offseason.

I think Mac is a terrific young fella, a hard worker, "football is important to him," but when I see a qb like Josh, I think." Well uh, he ain't THAT."

Until we get rid of Fatso Rocket Boy we can't really know, but it's not looking great.
Daboll and Dorsey make a difference. Being huge and athletic helps too

I think losing this game starts huge downward spiral in the L column.

Two things needed to take on the Bills offense:

Need a rangy LB who is “the guy” the depth outside of that is fine, but lacks that true threat roaming around to keep Allen honest.

Need a CB1 to neutralize Diggs a bit. Like I said earlier, need to give Jack time. Think he’ll improve by next year. Jonathan isn’t cutting it against him tonight.

Maybe they could just double Diggs every once and a while.

Look if Buffalo gets a TD here the Patriots just need three TDs in less than a quarter they can certainly do that

Hold ‘em to FG here hopefully and put the offense in 4 down territory going forward, best chance of pulling off upset imo. But they’ll likely get into the EZ here.

the sad part about this is that buffalo doesn’t look that good and we are still losing

I can't imagine Kraft is pleased with the quality of his product after dropping like a quarter of a billion dollars last year

Like I said. Allen and Diggs are enough.
apparently so isn't every other QB/we combo not on the jets, Cleveland, Detroit etc ...face it ,the defense is a complete joke

Defense held them to 17 points through three quarters despite TOP being literally 2:1.
That's not worthy of a banner unless you in Indy but Still we're still in the game right now

I still think 10-7 is good enough to make the postseason.

More like the Bills are motivated to stick it to the Patriots and were semi focused against the Lions.
By the same token, wheres our own motivation after the Bills keep destroying us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST