PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraft needs to have a serious sit down with Bill this off season. His coaching on game days and overall team moves have been bad.
The fundamental problem right now is that Bill is still a very good coach and we

1. won't replace him with anybody close to comparable imo
2. losing him would basically mean a total reset if a new coach comes in which takes us further from competing not closer.

So I'm not sure what Kraft can really do. I think you pretty much have to talk to Bill and say next year is a "we show serious improvement or we probably go in a different direction if Bill isn't unwilling to give on some of his moves on staff and gm duties.

Sweep the leg

Kraft will have to intervene in that and demand some coaching firing in the off season, there's already enough material for that kind of business decision
I’d rather he do it immediately following this game. I’ve seen enough of this offensive staff for a lifetime.

Our last place New England Patriots need to force the Bills to punt for the first time in almost a calendar year here.
They may need to make that a 2023 New Year's resolution.

The Frigign Jets with Wilson beat this team

I’m at a loss for words, I can’t comprehend how bad this defense this team this organization has become. Just pathetic on Bill, fail on his end ultimately
This Pats team reminds of the Bama team this year.
No discipline at all, flags on critical plays. One game we had 17 penalties. Players out of position. Our OC, Bill O, keeps trying to turn our college offense into a NFL offense.
Our DC never has guys ready to play, missed tackles, arm tackles, lazy players, and DPIs.
I think Saban and Bill both have lost their teams and turned them over to horrible OCs and DCs.

Huge third down here. They may need to wake up the punter!

3rd and long? I can predict the declined penalty.

A PUNT, don't rough the punter

When you can’t move the ball and the other team moves up and down the field on you. That’s a losing equation right there

3rd and 8 get a stop and try to do something to score and tighten the game up. This is your big moment

Yay a punt!!!

A punt. A fugging punt. A PUNT!!!!!

A punt???!!!!!??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back