PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is far from a playoff team

Screw the playoffs. They need to tank the rest of the year and try to get higher in the draft. There is no talent on this team or on the coaching side.

Jones had time and couldn't do much

I agree. The o-line gave him a good second or two before they allowed defenders to close in on Jones. Jones could have eaten a sandwich with that much time. Any QB can make play in under two seconds.

Look at the Patriots objectively without any love for the team and show me where the hope is.

You have an DC as an OC and OL coach, the OL is horrendous, the QB is one of the worst 10 in the NFL, the offensive weapons are mid and that's being generous and the defense is old in key areas and poor to mediocre in the rest of them, the punter is horrific and you can't beat Tua or stop Josh Allen.

Oh and the head coach is in his 70's.

That play was Mac’s version of what Josh Allen just did.

Bills can pretty much pick the score.

Over/under 1 min to score

This is trash offense.

Patricia calls the game like he’s scared and doesn’t trust his QB.
We need Patricia and Baby Bill upgraded or it’s time to give Belichick his walking papers.
Josh Allen is killing us with backyard football.
And Jonathan Jones is playing like he’s aged 10 years during the game.
Not staying with his wr til the whistle blew is undefendable.

He can't even make a play on the run.
We didn't get to see a replay to see if it was a bad throw or if Henry dropped it. Apparently, that's not in the procedure by this Amazon team. :rolleyes:

Omg catch the damn ball

Our last place New England Patriots need to force the Bills to punt for the first time in almost a calendar year here.

The Bills left their punter at home….

There's the turnover we could have used. :rolleyes:

Bruhhhh

im going to need a 2 finger pour of my best bourbon to make it thru the 2nd half of of this

What did I say? every team knows this about the Bills except us. Every team knows a throw to Davis is a lost play or an INT

Josh Allen is bionic.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday