PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills being able to run it and the Patriots not being able to that's the recipe for a 3 touchdown loss

Maybe one day we will see the news that Myles Bryant has signed a FA contract with either the Bills Phins or Jets.

Hiring Matt the former DEFENSIVE coordinator as your OC is one of the most head scratching moves I’ve ever seen

Listen to how quiet the crowd is. Pathetic. You can hear Allen’s cadence.

We are now feeling what Bills fans have felt for the past 20 years.

This defense is gonna be gassed by the 3rd quarter.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Their OL is abusing our DL. This is like the Bears game

We lack toughness

This is so cute. Literally an RB who’s been mediocre all year, with a beat up line, is gonna carve us tonight. Can’t wait to see him on postgame yucking it up

Hiring Matt the former DEFENSIVE coordinator as your OC is one of the most head scratching moves I’ve ever seen

He's not the one making a lot of unforced errors on the field.

When did Buffalo get this run game? I've watched almost all of their games this year and I don't remember it being this consistent.

No his o-line can actually block and don’t give a free rusher every third pass like the Patriots do.
Mac can't see the blitz and adjust protecting to save his life either

Wasn't even a very good defensive coordinator either.

They‘re being beaten on them los

OK now, the Bills OL are holding every run

Thought the Bills didn't have a running game.

We are now feeling what Bills fans have felt for the past 20 years.
Yup. It's just abundantly clear which team is setting the game temp and which team is being reactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back